Friday, March 4, 2011

Why now? Why not?

There are so many awesome blogs out there that until now I had previously been happy to just wander along and leave an occasional comment here and there.

But...  Something seemed to be missing.  I never could quite place a finger on it. 

What could it be?

I still don't have an answer for that and perhaps I never will.  However, after several months of considering a recommendation of at least one blogger at mindnumbedrobot.com that I start my own blog, I started wondering if perhaps that might be a way to help me find it.

So here it is, Bot.  Your blog and your comments inspired me, even with the title of this blog itself.  I hope you can live with the consequences.  ;)   

2 comments:

  1. Frank! Welcome to the blogosphere, buddy.
    The blogging world will be a more thoughtful place with you in it for certain. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete